Procare commitment in shaping the future of surgery is clearly reflected by the number of cases it handles each week. We specialises in performing major surgeries related to abdomen, skin, breast, soft tissues, and hernia.
our general surgeons also specialize in Laparoscopic surgery, which is also known as key-hole surgery or minimally invasive surgery, and plays a great role in the field of gynaecology and gastroenterology.
We are highly committed to providing safe, compassionate, and most result-oriented clinical care to enhance our patient outcomes. Our surgeons are trained to treat a wide range of surgical conditions and have focused their training and expertise on different surgical specialties.
Treating a high volume of patients has given them extensive surgical experience to complement their thoughtful and technically outstanding services.
Our General Surgery Department carries out a range of procedures including
Health Care Plans
Our doctors include highly qualified male and female practitioners who come from a range of backgrounds and bring with a diversity of skills and special interests. Our administration and support staff all have exceptional people skills and trained to assist you with all medical enquiries.
Our Core Values
- Commitment to quality care
- Team work
- Respect for the Individual
Medical Check Ups
Emergency Help 24/7
Preparing for Surgery Tips & Info
Your doctor or health provider will discuss with you how to prepare for your surgery. But if you will undergo general anesthesia, you may be asked to do the following:
- Don’t drink and eating for a certain period of time before the time of the surgery
- Clean, Bathe and possibly shave the area to be operated on
- You may be as to undergo various blood tests, X-rays, electrocardiograms, or other procedures necessary for surgery
- Try not to wear makeup the day of surgery
- Try not to wear nail polish
- Try not to wear your eye contacts
- Please leave your valuables and jewelry at home
Patients are advised to bring the following:
- Loose-fitting clothes to wear
- Insurance information
- Medicare or Medicaid card
Our administration and support staff all have exceptional people skills and trained to assist you with all medical enquiries. Doctors will be available from 24HR / 7Days , kindly call to confirm your Appointment.